Thursday, April 1, 2010


I am steady treading water trying to reach the shore” Drake, a very promising up and coming hip-hop artist, said in his new hit single, “Successful”

The journey of starting a company from
scratch, in a country you are unfamiliar with is one of the most rewarding, challenging, and enriching experiences of my life. Although I am grateful for all the things I learn't while growing up in the United States, I have to thank India for letting me live my dream and accomplish my goals after moving here 1.5 years ago. I have fallen deeply in love with this country, and more so this vibrant city, Bombay.

The biggest thanks goes out to you – the people reading this. I thank all of you for having wished for nothing but the success of Paani Puri, and I hope that you continue to do so. Thank you for all the warm wishes and the tremendous amount of faith in me and my dream. I also want to take this time to thank the select following people for all their support and love:

§ My Parents–Mama and Papa O

§ Akshay Oberoi

§ Burfi Oberoi

§ Jyothi Vynatheya

§ Eureka Alphonso

§ Neel Chabbria

§ Karan Talwar

§ Anoop George

§ Imran Khan

§ Natasha Singh

§ Miss Malini

§ Manish Malhotra

§ Avantika Malik

§ Wasim Khan

§ RJ JeetuRaj

§ Raju

§ A.R. Murgadas

§ Harris Jayaraj

§ Meet Brothers

§ The Rajshri Family

§ Vipual Shah

§ DVR Printings-Mohit and Meenakshi Makker

§ Cross Hair Communications

§ Yogsh Rijhwani

§ Suyash Shetty

§ Sushant Kamble

§ AKA Events

§ All the awesome article writers!! You know who you are !!!

We hope to grow in front of your eyes and to continue making you proud. We have worked hard to make this dream a reality and we hope we don’t fall short of your expectations. Things we pride ourselves on: the creativity behind all of our t-shirts, the fit and fabric quality - which has been worked on to compete with internationally acclaimed brands, and especially our customized packaging.

Please take a moment to watch our commercial, which we can only air online due to a lack of monetary resources (remember, we are still just a start-up and have very little money). Also make sure to browse through our complete site to see our media coverage, our celebrity support, and of course Paani Puri Madness…….Think Outside the Puri….


2 comments:

  1. !!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR INVOLVING MEEEE =) LOVE YOU LOTS AND CAN'T WAIT TIL APRIL 5th!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love for Paani Puri!

Related Posts with Thumbnails